Gravimetric Measurement Cabinet
- System for automated weighing processes
Gravimetry is a process that is prescribed for the type approval of motor vehicles. According to current legislation tight requirements must be adhered with regard to the repeatability (0,5µg) and long-term stability (maximum drift for reference measurements: 5µg/30days).
For such requirements automated weighing processes are beneficial, and they are realized with the „motion“ series of the weighing chamber.
The integrated refrigeration unit makes external cooling water obsolete. The particular humidifier system minimizes the water consumption dramatically. In combination with the matching ventilation system and high-efficiency point-of-use air filters, the system guarantees a perfect contamination free climate for best weighing results in the microgram range.
- Precise temperature- and humidity control
- Weather station (p, t, h) for buoyancy correction
- Dewpoint mirror (option)
- Touchpanel for intuitive operation
- ETHERNET-interface for process-data exchange
- Interior with sockets, grounding bolts
- Integrated refrigeration unit (no process cooling water required)
- Complies with normative guideline for particle weighing acc.: ECE-R83 (light duty), ECE-R49 (heavy duty), EPA1065 (U.S. Environm. Protection Agency)
- Tested and ready for connection execution