Clean Air Module
- Air handling unit for smallest air flows
Temperature and humidity control are specially adapted for the operation with small air flows. The air is generated be decompression of compressed air that is externally supplied to the system.
The cooling operates thermoelectrically without external cooling water. For humidification the carrier gas (compressed air) is together injected with DI-water in a moisturizer cell. Herewith a very precise control of the moisture can be achieved.
Particles and volatile organic compounds (VOC) are eliminated by use of a multistage filtration system. Downstream processes thus can be kept free from contamination at highest level.
- Control parameters: Temperature, humidity, air flow
- 3-stage filtration system: 1 µm, 10 nm, activated carbon
- Integrated PLC and operation panel
- Ethernet interface for process-data exchange
- Calibration certificates for sensors (optional)
- Compact design
- No external cooling water required
- Tested and ready for connection execution